Ordinary Guy. Extraordinary News.

That's right. Peter DeGiglio is just your average schnook. A regular guy. He does regular guy things: Gardening, visiting pet adoption shelters, baking banana bread, Zumba dancing. He gets his news just like you and me: He reads the paper, surfs the web, and turns on the TV. He doesn't claim to be an expert on anything but struggling to wrap his head around the events and hot topics that shape our nation and our world. We thought, "Why not give him a show?" So that's just what we did.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Classic Video from October 26th, 2010

Thought I'd post a classic edition of "The Skinny" from last year. Here's a little taste if what to expect from my new show, premiering March 16th!




By the way, my videographer here is Eden Brower, who is a popular blogger in her own right. Check out her blog here. She's also the lead singer of a Ragtime style All-American Country Blues Band!

1 comment:

  1. How can you mention me without raving about my uke solos and kazoo prowess? Thanks for the linkage!

    ReplyDelete